Do you want to know just how to lick your wife? Ever wonder if she’s not telling you the whole truth when she says that you’re great in bed? Do you think you’ve got going down on her all figured out? Here are a few things you can do to make sure she’s getting what she needs..
1. Relaxation. Candles and soft music are cliche when it comes to sex, but they work and are important because they help to distract her. Unlike you, your wife needs to be “in the mood” to have sex because her biggest sex organ is between her ears. You need to help her let go of everything she keeps in her head by providing an atmosphere that helps her to relax and stop worrying about stuff. That’s how to make a woman orgasm.
2. Easy On The Clitoris. Yes it’s the most sensitive part of her body and yes it’s important, but if you only focus on her clitoris, you deny her a lot of sexual pleasure. So pay attention to the other parts of her vagina.. the outer lips, the inner lips. Explore her inner thighs and her stomach. Enjoy all the different aspects of that wonderful piece of anatomy she has.
3. Tease Her. Just because you can lick her clitoris until she comes doesn’t mean that’s all you should do down there. If you vary the intensity and direction of how you move your tongue, you will prolong her pleasure by delaying her orgasm. Too much focus on her clit causes it to lose sensitivity, so go easy and she will wonder where you learned how to lick her like that.
The ability to lick your wife, to really know how to lick her, is something that will make both you and her very happy. I think for us men it hits a spot pretty deep down when we’re able to satisfy our wives so well that they moan with pleasure. Being able to do that for your woman is something every guy should want. The following is some stuff I’ve picked up along life’s journey that will help you get to where you want to go..
1. All in Good Time. Even if you know that the clitoris is the most sensitive part of a woman’s body, that doesn’t mean that your tongue should head there first when you’re going down on her. Explore the other parts of her vulva, like her inner and outer lips, and her inner thighs. Anything you can do to increase her wanting you is gonna pay off later on. There’s a good chance direct contact with her clit too early will actually be uncomfortable, so make sure you get her good and warmed up first.
2. Variation is Important. Don’t stick with just one movement. Your tongue is probably the most flexible muscle in your whole body, so feel free to make different motions with it. Remember that there’s a front side and a back side, and they feel a little different. The back side is a little softer, while the front provides a bit more friction. Also, you can change the direction that you lick her in. It can be up and down, or side to side. Of course one she starts to get close, you will probably want to stick with whatever is working. But using some variety before you get to that point will help to maximize her pleasure and give her a stronger orgasm once she does get there.
3. Use Your Hands. Just because it’s called oral sex doesn’t mean you can’t use other parts of you than your tongue. It’s actually a good idea to get your fingers involved too. Many women love the feeling of being fingered at the same time as being licked, but make sure you’re sensitive to what she wants. Let her decide when she wants a finger inside her and what she wants you to do with it. Remember, going down on her is all about providing her with an amazing sexual experience.
If you’re looking for some tips on how to love your wife, you’ve come to the right place. I might as well come right out and say that marriage isn’t easy. Just when you think you’ve got the hang of it, you find out that it’s even more complicated than you had realized previously. So I don’t have all the answers or anything, but maybe you can learn something from what I’ve picked up so far..
How To Love Your Wife Tips
1. Talk to each other. This simply cannot be stressed enough. The problem with not saying enough is that you leave room for her to make assumptions, and the problem with that is that people tend to assume the worst if you don’t give them an obvious reason not to.
So open your mouth and talk to your wife. Ask her how she’s feeling about your relationship, be the one to bring things up and let her know how much you care by the things that you say. Do whatever you can to keep her from having to assume anything about the way you feel about her and the two of you. Communication is really at the heart of any good marriage.
2. Keep her on her toes. She enjoyed the chase when you first met. She liked that you tried hard to impress her. That made her feel special and important, and girls love to feel special. They love to feel like someone wants them.
If you don’t give that to her, she will find it somewhere else. A good way to do that is to surprise her. Give her little gifts. You don’t have to spend a lot of money, it’s really the thought that counts here. Coming home with something just for her tells her that you were thinking about her when she wasn’t around, and that you enjoy making her feel wanted.
3. Get better in bed. You really wanna know how to love your wife better? Drive her crazy in the sack. You can start by making thing more about her sexual pleasure than yours. Be gentle though, and don’t make her feel like you’re putting her on display.
There’s a difference between actually giving her pleasure and making her feel like she’s the one who’s supposed to come first. One of the best ways to make sex all about her pleasure is to go down on her, so try to get better at oral sex. A lot of guys think they know what they’re doing cause they’ve watched some porn movies, but chances are that’s not really what works best for her. She has an amazingly intricate piece of anatomy down there, so do your best to figure out how to lick her better.
Women are amazingly complicated, beautiful creatures and knowing how to make a woman orgasm is an amazing feeling. They are also completely different from us men and admitting to that fact is the first step in helping to get them to orgasm. Not being able to get your woman to climax can cause problems with confidence and self esteem in the bedroom, for both you and her. The good news is that chances are there’s a reasonably easy way to get your girl over the edge and here are a few tips that should help you on your way.
1. Open your mouth. And no, I’m not talking about french kissing. It’s an established fact that a woman’s largest sex organ is her brain. Sure, there are girls out there who are nymphs, but chances are that’s not the case for your girl.
So you need to find a way to get intimate with her orally, before sex ever enters the picture. If not, chances are sex won’t enter the picture, or at least not as often as you’d like it to. She needs to feel safe enough with you that she can let go. And to have an orgasm, she needs to have let her guard down. So talk to her, ask her how she feels about important things and your relationship.
2. Learn From The Master. This is not such a great tip if your woman has never had an orgasm, but assuming she has, getting her to show you how she does it for herself is one of the best ways of learning how to give her an orgasm.
You can do this a couple of different ways, but what you should avoid is making her feel like she’s on display, cause chances are she’s not gonna go for that. You could masturbate at the same time, or have her use your hand to touch herself. And remember that this is about her, so turn off the lights and talk to her while you’re doing it.
3. Go Down On Her. If you don’t lick her then you should start giving her oral sex cause studies have shown that that’s the easiest way for most women to have an orgasm. I goess when you think about it your tongue is a warm and wet object, and those two facts make it a good instrument to use on that part of her body.
Of course learning how to lick her properly is about a lot more than just licking her vagina like crazy. Take some time to learn the ins and outs of how to give her the most pleasure possible with your tongue.